Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Grown Ups




Movie 13
ok so i decided to watch and blog about movie 13 today and it is Grown Ups with Adam Sandler.

This starts out kind of sad with the "grown ups" old coach going to heaven. Chris Rock is in this movie too.
I'm already laughing and it's less than 10 minutes into the movie. Looking good so far.

Yeah the guy from King of Queens and Paul Blart is in this movie too. So exciting!!!

Basically a high school reunion at a funeral. Wow and they make it incredibly inappropriate. I mean comedy and opera sining at a funeral. Nice!!

Breast feeding a 4 year old....this move has it all. "he's gonna get a milk mustache on a real mustache, come on man"

"i wanna get chocolate wasted"
"mommy can i have some of her milk?" I am cracking up. Hehehe

"I thought we were gonna get wasted"

"that was a man's ass?"

I am loving this movie. It is hilarious!
Aderall Roulette- best thing yet...but should not be tried at home under any circumstance.

Some of the things these guys do remind me so much of the two guys I've been chatting with lately from high school. Such messes, but sooo funny!!!

I may have a new favorite movie!!!

Pee turning the water blue at the water park is funny. It would be really funny if they really had something that did that.


So yeah that's the best movie I have seen in a while I highly recommend it. Watch it with friends, family, or be cool like me and watch it by your self it's 100% funny and has a good story line too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment