Friday, July 30, 2010

When in Rome

Ok so at the suggestion of a friend I decided to make tonight "movie night" and I am going to watch 2 movies the first is When in Rome. I have wanted to watch this one for a while now and have had trouble downloading it so I just picked it up at my local Family Video along with another one that you will be able to read about in my next blog post.

This is movie number 17 by the way for anyone who's keeping up. I don't think I'll meet my goal, but might as well keep going.

Brady says he was wrong and he gets it....huh...i guess they had broke up and now he's wanting to get back together o wait he's talking about someone else. How funny. Oooops!!!

Now her sister comes to tale her that she (the sister) is getting in married in Rome!!!! What a day....they have only known each other for 2 weeks and they are getting married wow!

So Beth gets to go to Rome for 48 hours. So beautiful!!!!!

What a wedding.....I have never seen such a fiasco in all my life!!!! Weddings are crazy. Beth can't break the vase so the best man comes in and saves the day.

Nick is now introduced he's freaking hott!!! He seems to think like beth too! The lights go out and when they come back on she's in his arms awww. Now they are dancing.

Now she sees him making out with another girl typical guys move...i'm not bitter or anything. Just seems like something I've caught most of the guys I've liked doing at one point or another.

Now she's in the "love" fountain pulling out coins, to "save" people from love.

Back in New York, and he calls, but she blows him off. His poker pals make fun of him.

Now she's running into some strange men that are all "in love" with her. It's because of those coins she took out of the fountain.

I am never going to take any coins out of any fountains ever!!

"every time I've ever put myself out there I've gotten hurt" this quote rings soooo true for me.

Awww tooo sweet. I'm not giving it away, but the ending totally rocks!!!!

You should watch this movie it has given me hope for love i think. maybe it can do u some good too.

Watch it or not the choice is yours!






No comments:

Post a Comment