Friday, July 9, 2010

Toy Story 3



Well I need to do some catching up....These next few won't be quite in the order I watched them cause I got behind, but I'll give them a go and try to catch back up.

Movie number 10 blogged about is Toy Story 3 in 3D. I watched this movie at the theater opening day first 3D showing of the morning. My sweet 4 year old picked this one, but I was just as excited to get to see it.
I absolutely loved this movie. It was amazing to watch those same characters I loved years ago come back in this movie and the new characters were pretty good too.
After watching 1 and 2 about a million times with Maddi in the weeks before 3 came out I figured there would be no way it could be as good as they were, but I was wrong ... dead wrong. It was better than 2 for sure and came pretty close to 1.

Most of the time sequels kind of suck, but this one didn't.

I even teared up toward the end realizing that my the toys i had grown to love were ending their careers in a way.

I had to suck it up quick so that my daughter didn't see my tears, but it wasn't easy.
So I say if you have kids or not go see this movie it is completely worth every penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment