Friday, July 9, 2010

Toy Story

Movie number 11. Like I said before these are not really in order anymore, but I'm trying to catch up.

I love this movie. I've seen it a million times, but recently started watching it again with my daughter. She's real big on watching movies at least 100 times or until she knows every word, but it doesn't bother me much when it's one of my favorites.

Pixar just amazes me. I think I love all of the Pixar movies. The characters are always so much fun and so love able.

This movie came out in like 1995 I think and I saw it back then, but starting to watch it again was still a great experience.

If you have never seen Toy Story you should check it out. It's a cute movie and great for kids and adults alike.

Some of my favorite quotes from the movie:
"You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity"
"Oh, great. If anyone attacks we can blink em' to death"

I just love this movie. Go watch it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment