Friday, January 8, 2010

The Final Destination

Ok so I watched movie number 9 tonight. I watched it with my ex boyfriend.

I have seen all of the final destination movies now, and for the most part they are all quite a bit alike.

This one had a large amount of blood and guts and people being cut up/in half etc... Not really my cup of tea, but not a horrible movie either.

I did have to look away quite a few times, but I did watch the entire movie. I can't call it one of my favorite movies, but it wasn't one of the worst I've watched either.

My ex thinks it's hilarious to watch me watching movies with gore in them cause I gag and look away and make a big scene and he just laughs.

This is definitely more of a guy movie, but there are a couple of decent looking guys in it for girls to look at before they end up bloody that is.

I think one of the guys in it played "Vince" on that show "what I like about you" with Amanda Bynes and Jennie Garth in it. His real name is Nick Zano. I don't really feel like looking it up to see if that's really him or not, but the guy is pretty hott, although he was hotter on that TV show.

So basically I recommend this movie for people who like blood and guts or those willing to watch those kind of movies with people that do.

No comments:

Post a Comment