Saturday, January 2, 2010

Paul Blart Mall Cop

This is movie number 3 for me and it's about 4 am when I am starting this one. I'm wide awake so I figured why not watch one more to get a kick start on my goal. I have actually seen this movie before, but like I said I am going to watch each movie and review it either while watching or right afterwards to be fair to my goal.

Paul is a mall cop that really wants to be a real cop, but is "hypoglycemic" he's a single dad and his daughter wants to set him up with someone so he can be "happy".

He rides around on one of those nifty personal motorized scooter thingies the SRO's at the high school for my district have them. They are actually kinda cool. I would like to try one out sometime.

He's training the new guy and he is very serious about his job. He tries to give an old guy on a scooter a citation for reckless driving it's rather funny.

He has a crush on a girl that works at a hair kiosk. He's really awkward when he tries to talk to her. Awe her name is Amy I forgot that part. I love it when cute girls in movies are named Amy it makes me feel a little bit better about myself.

They are at a karaoke place right now it's funny. And it really makes me want to go to a karaoke place again soon. I love watching people try to sing it's usually extremely funny.

Oh yeah i remember now the mall is being held up and he decides to be a hero and try to save the girl. Can he do it?

Ohh the guy that comes in to take over the negotiation is kinda hott. He's kinda a jerk but still hott. I wish I could find a guy that was hott like that, but nice. It's wishful thinking I know, but who knows maybe there is someone out there for me.

This hypoglycemia thing is quite funny not very realistic but funny.

The cute guy turns out to be a really bad guy that's the way it usually works out though.

Another movie that I definitely recommend for a good laugh. It's one of those dumb but funny movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment