Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sex and the City the Movie

Ok it's time for movie number 7 and I'm feeling like a girly movie right now. That's why I chose this one.

I have seen it before similar to the last couple that I've watched. I do plan to go to the video store later so hopefully I'll find something new that sparks my interest, but for now this one will do.

I was never really that into this series on TV. I watched the reruns here and there when there was nothing else on but I really wanted to see the movie.

"I wouldn't mind being married to you, would you mind being married to me?" Big's quote when he basically asked her to marry him. It was actually more of a decision than a proposal.

Now Carrie agreed to be 40 bride for vogue, but she just didn't really seem to want to.

Some of the dresses are just absolutely hideously awful. I don't even really like the one she chose it's a bit much.

Coloring is fun. You have to watch the movie to get what I mean, but it'll be worth it.

I want someone who doesn't want to disappoint me. Someone who loves me and wants me to be happy.

Yuck she made the bad dress worse by adding a huge bluish colored feather thingy in her hair. It's so ugly I could throw up.

This movie is really good it shows the ups and downs of relationships the way they really are in real life. Some parts are good some parts are bad and others are just colorful.

It's a great movie and you should definitely check it out if you are a girl. Guys more than likely wont like it so much so don't torture them with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment