Sunday, January 3, 2010

Ghosts of Girlfriends Past

Movie number 6 for my goal. I have seen this one before and loved it.

Matthew McConaughey is so incredibly hott. He is a "ladies" man and wants nothing to do with marriage, but he has to go to his brothers wedding.

"In the end love makes you lonely, weak and fat" quote from Connor Mead.

Now he's starting to see the ghost of his dead uncle. His uncle wants him to have a better life than he had. He is told that he is going to be visited by ghosts of 3 of his past girlfriends.

The one brides maid he hasn't slept with desperately wants to sleep with him and he just told her to go upstairs. Now he's heading that way too, but instead of the brides maid in his bed he finds the ghost of girlfriends past.

He was sweet at one point in time. Until his uncle corrupted his mind and taught him the wrong way to treat women.

"The power of the relationship lies with whoever cares less" quote from the uncle.

He's apologizing to Jenny for being such a jerk to her, and then he tries to kiss her.

This is a great movie. I am loving it all over again.

"Happiness comes from caring more about people not less" Connor Mead

I was actually very angry with someone the first time I watched this movie and Connor reminded me so much of him. I had stilled enjoyed the movie but it just helped me to let my anger fester. Now I know that being angry with him doesn't help or solve anything. If he loves me he'll get to a point where he can show me that, and me building up a wall and blocking people out isn't helping anything or anyone.

This is a truly good movie and it's a movie that a guy would enjoy too. Guys may not watch it by themselves, but they would enjoy it with a girl. It doesn't have that chick Flick feel to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment