Saturday, January 2, 2010

Cheaper by the Dozen 2

Ok this is my second blog in my series to work towards my goal of 365 by January 1, 2011. Similar to the first movie in my series I have not watched this one before right now as I am typing. I will do some that I have watched before when I watch them again. I have seen Cheaper by the Dozen however and I loved it.

So in an attempt to get the whole family together one last time before everyone starts moving away the book a lake house to stay at for a weekend together. The first bit of excitement involves a pat rat getting the keys and starting a chase through the lake house. Then later that night they run into the family that the dad had competed with his whole life which brings out the dad's competitive side.

He decides to fix up the place which of course doesn't go very well. This movie is cracking me up. The dozen family isn't very strict and they have a lot of fun, while the other family is very strict and not so fun. The boulders is the name of the other family they only have 8 kids. They have lots of money and the dad acts super snotty. I don't like people who show off their money like that.

"When you like a boy never be anybody but yourself" great quote from the movie. It's so true you should never change yourself to make someone like you if they don't like you for who you are then it's not meant to be and they will never truly like you anyways. You'll grow to not like them very much either.

Competition is driving the family apart in this movie. Some times a little friendly competition is good, but going overboard is not a good thing at all.

Lizzie McGuire or Loraine as she's called in this movie is helping her little tom boy sister put make up on it's very sweet. Awe she looks like a little girl how sweet.

It didn't look like the whole family was gonna make it to the cup competition, but they all ended up showing up after all. Who do you think wins the over all competition? Guess you'll have to watch the movie to find out. I am not gonna give everything away in these blogs.

The oldest sister goes into labor during the race and has a beautiful baby. Not telling if it's a girl or a boy though.

"There's no way to be a perfect parent but there are a million ways to be a really good one" another amazing quote from the movie.

I just love heart warming movies like this one. I am glad I chose to watch this one. It's another great one that I would recommend and it's a good movie that you could even watch with your family. Of course I watched it alone at around 2am, but that's just how I roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment