Saturday, January 2, 2010

He's Just Not That Into You

Movie number 5. I am doing really good so far hopefully I'll be able to keep this up and meet my goal. And who knows maybe I'll get some readers at some point.

I have seen this movie before, but I didn't pay much attention the first time so I figured why not give it another go.

It's kind of a cheesey movie. It does have some realities to it though. At least from the girl's perspective. I of course don't know about the guys point of view. And I don't really see this as being a "guy" movie so I doubt I'll ever know.

Ben Afflec is in this movie. That doesn't mean it has to be bad though I guess. Jennifer Aniston is in the movie too. That is a good sign I usually like her in movies.

Some of the things these girls do in this movie are completely crazy. I would never do those things, but they are pretty funny. I how have ever done some of the things and been really embarassed about it. Especially now that I'm admitting it now.

This movie is a little bit harsh at times though. "At least I still care" she wants love and Alex doesn't realize he still does.

It sucks when guys have to go through what we go through all the time. And being the other girl really does suck. I've been on both sides and I know all about it.

Ok so this movie is ok. I am not in love with it, but I don't hate it either. Check it out or not the choice is yours. It's a good time filler that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment