Saturday, January 2, 2010

Broken Bridges

Ok so I'm starting movie number 4 now. I have had this movie for quite sometime it was given to me as a gift and I've just never gotten around to watching it. So I figured what better time.

It starts off with some very depressing news and a mother daughter fight and then a road trip to the mom's home town. Oh yeah and Toby Keith is in this movie. So get ready for some music although so far I haven't heard much country music.

The daughter's name is Dixie which is a really cool name I think. I have always wanted to get a dog and name her Dixie.

Dixie is confronting her father (Toby Keith) now. Wow that didn't go very well. Now the mom just came out and told him that he can't speak to the daughter or anyone in the family.

Oh the mom's job is sending a camera crew out to film her in the morning. I don't think it's gonna go over too well.

Ohh a cute boy just came in. I think that Dixie likes him. I bet something happens there, but we'll have to see.

Ok now we're getting some country music 30 minutes into the movie wow. Toby Keith is really good. I always knew he was a good singer, but he can actually act too. "Play by the rules your gonna miss all the fun" nice quote from the song they were just playing.

Awe Dixie and cute boy are going mudding. It reminds me of late high school. That was a fun time... a crazy time that if I would have gotten caught doing half of the stuff I was doing back then I would have been in serious trouble for it. It sure was fun though.

The funeral part is really sad. This isn't a movie to watch if you are sad or if you have recently lost someone.

Another country song at almost 1 hour into the movie and Dixie is playing along with her dad and the boys. Well actually it wasn't a full song kinda disappointing. :(

Willie Nelson is in this movie too. Wow I didn't expect that. There are some things in this movie that are pretty serious. It's not exactly a lighthearted type of movie just so you know what your getting into before you watch it.

So I really enjoyed this movie too. It has some sad parts and some happy parts. A great movie though. I would probably label it as a chick flick, but some guys would enjoy it too, and could probably really use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment